BassCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitelist Application

2 posters

Go down

Whitelist Application Empty Whitelist Application

Post  Bobicus5 Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:40 pm

In-Game Name (Case-sensitive) -Bobicus5.

Experience - 3 months of classic, 2 months of Beta.

Reason For Joining - Trying to find a friendly server to help build on.

Will You Keep It Fun? - I aim to.

Bobicus5

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application Empty Re: Whitelist Application

Post  Bobicus5 Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Just looking at some other applications and thought maybe a bit more info might help out....heh

Experience- Started out as a Classic player, found I really liked Minecraft and upgraded to Beta.
As I said before, spent about 3 or so months on Classic getting addicted, and been playing on Beta for about 2.

Reason For Joining - I've been frustrated by servers where the chat log is continuously spammed by players who's only goal is to screw around while griefing all within their sights. Along with their aim in playing is to see how much of a body count they can muster by pvping.
I want to be part of a community that wants to be constructive and has a good time building, and not spend bickering about who griefed who, or petty disputes as such.

Will You Keep It Fun? - I plan to do my best to keep it fun and enjoyable.

Bobicus5

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Bobicus5 wrote:Just looking at some other applications and thought maybe a bit more info might help out....heh

Experience- Started out as a Classic player, found I really liked Minecraft and upgraded to Beta.
As I said before, spent about 3 or so months on Classic getting addicted, and been playing on Beta for about 2.

Reason For Joining - I've been frustrated by servers where the chat log is continuously spammed by players who's only goal is to screw around while griefing all within their sights. Along with their aim in playing is to see how much of a body count they can muster by pvping.
I want to be part of a community that wants to be constructive and has a good time building, and not spend bickering about who griefed who, or petty disputes as such.

Will You Keep It Fun? - I plan to do my best to keep it fun and enjoyable.
enjoy the server
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

https://basscraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down