BassCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What other multiplayer games do you play?

2 posters

Go down

What other multiplayer games do you play? Empty What other multiplayer games do you play?

Post  dudeman9199 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:14 am

Since minecraft is suicidal and hates everyone, i got to thinking, what other games does everyone else play? So what multiplayer games do you play other than Minecraft? and i mean online multiplayer, not get together with some local friends and play a game over a bowl of nachos.

I play:
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
TF2
SSBB
Terraria
Monster Hunter Tri
dudeman9199
dudeman9199

Back to top Go down

What other multiplayer games do you play? Empty Re: What other multiplayer games do you play?

Post  OneHungryWater Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 am

dudeman9199 wrote:Since minecraft is suicidal and hates everyone, i got to thinking, what other games does everyone else play? So what multiplayer games do you play other than Minecraft? and i mean online multiplayer, not get together with some local friends and play a game over a bowl of nachos.

I play:
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
TF2
SSBB
Terraria
Monster Hunter Tri
Hardcore Xbox Gamer right herr.
Bad Company 2 is my baby.
But.
Cod is a good alternate.
Oh. And. I beast up some guitar hero BD
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

https://basscraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

What other multiplayer games do you play? Empty Re: What other multiplayer games do you play?

Post  dudeman9199 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:05 am

ah i had forgotten about guitar hero... i play most of the guitar hero games, but i rarely play online.
dudeman9199
dudeman9199

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:06 am

dudeman9199 wrote:ah i had forgotten about guitar hero... i play most of the guitar hero games, but i rarely play online.

I love whooping ass online
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dudeman9199 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:09 am

lol... i always found taht online play consisted of "top 5 most difficult songs on expert, then ragequit in the middle of the first one when you are about to lose"... it annoys me if i cant finish playing a song without the other one quitting
dudeman9199
dudeman9199

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:11 am

dudeman9199 wrote:lol... i always found taht online play consisted of "top 5 most difficult songs on expert, then ragequit in the middle of the first one when you are about to lose"... it annoys me if i cant finish playing a song without the other one quitting
Lol Im the guy who always picks Cliffs of dover and TTFAF. I 90% ttfaf. And recently I got 100 on Cliffs :DD. But. Other than GH3. Im an offline player like you.
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dudeman9199 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:14 am

i usually always picked cliffs of dover, impulse, and stricken... still cant 100% any of them. and i still cant beat raining blood on expert lol
dudeman9199
dudeman9199

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:16 am

dudeman9199 wrote:i usually always picked cliffs of dover, impulse, and stricken... still cant 100% any of them. and i still cant beat raining blood on expert lol
Haha raining blood is indeed difficult. Im just glad its short haha. But yeah. I almost cryed when I hit 100 on Cliffs of dover :'D
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dudeman9199 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 am

yeah... i've found that you progress through the game in stages... so i've felt the same the first time i beat knights of cydonia on hard, through the fire and flames on easy, and slash's guitar battle on medium... and raining blood perfect on easy lol... but not necessesarily in that order lol

edit: aww yeah. just got a 100 on a test
dudeman9199
dudeman9199

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:25 am

dudeman9199 wrote:yeah... i've found that you progress through the game in stages... so i've felt the same the first time i beat knights of cydonia on hard, through the fire and flames on easy, and slash's guitar battle on medium... and raining blood perfect on easy lol... but not necessesarily in that order lol

edit: aww yeah. just got a 100 on a test

Oh FOFIX is my game too <3 not online. But. My game nonetheless.
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dudeman9199 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:25 am

fofix?
edit: oh frets on fire x... xbox?
dudeman9199
dudeman9199

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:29 am

dudeman9199 wrote:fofix?
edit: oh frets on fire x... xbox?

Here lol. Video I made of it

Edit. So. Yeah. its Frets on fire on steroids.
But for the PC
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dudeman9199 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:38 am

woah... def better than the frets on fire i used to play... too bad my stupid comp doesnt like having the f5 key pressed
dudeman9199
dudeman9199

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:16 pm

dudeman9199 wrote:woah... def better than the frets on fire i used to play... too bad my stupid comp doesnt like having the f5 key pressed

I play with a guitar hero guitar lol
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum