BassCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiencing LARGE LARGE amounts of lag.

+7
wcw_revenge
lakeel
KittyKarnage
gman
rocky8781
wptheg
OneHungryWater
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Experiencing LARGE LARGE amounts of lag. - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiencing LARGE LARGE amounts of lag.

Post  wcw_revenge Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:57 am

unfortunatley i don't think that will work Sad

wcw_revenge

Back to top Go down

Experiencing LARGE LARGE amounts of lag. - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiencing LARGE LARGE amounts of lag.

Post  wptheg Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:45 am

It wont work with a little cake! But a Big cake would probably work!

wptheg

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:59 am

lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:so.....will we lose our world again....
No. Our world is safe.
ok...so is the server fixed Very Happy
:/
No.
Working on it.
Still no ETA

uhh...whats eta?

Estimated time of arrival.
When the server will be back online
Thats not the problem.
The problem is my router refuses to let minecraft through. It will let anything else into the port. Except minecraft.

oh.... you could save the world onto a file and then try restarting the server and using the map seed to continue where we left off
hmmm..... try running a virus scan. and if that dosent work or you already did that. you may haft to either A. make a new server. B. lower all security you have. or C. get a new router. cause some fire wall or somthing is denying minecraft access

Firewalls already off, I tried a new server, and I changed to my old router and my friends router. Something is denying minecraft access and I cannot find it
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

https://basscraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  hooperhp Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:05 am

Sad

hooperhp

Back to top Go down

Post  lakeel Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:10 am

OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
No. Our world is safe.
No.
Working on it.
Still no ETA

uhh...whats eta?

Thats not the problem.
The problem is my router refuses to let minecraft through. It will let anything else into the port. Except minecraft.

oh.... you could save the world onto a file and then try restarting the server and using the map seed to continue where we left off
hmmm..... try running a virus scan. and if that dosent work or you already did that. you may haft to either A. make a new server. B. lower all security you have. or C. get a new router. cause some fire wall or somthing is denying minecraft access

Firewalls already off, I tried a new server, and I changed to my old router and my friends router. Something is denying minecraft access and I cannot find it
ok....maybe you should contact minecraft.com about this and see if they can figure out whats wrong

lakeel

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 pm

lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:
OneHungryWater wrote:
No. Our world is safe.
No.
Working on it.
Still no ETA

uhh...whats eta?

Thats not the problem.

ok....maybe you should contact minecraft.com about this and see if they can figure out whats wrong
Already have I am waiting for a reply
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:00 pm

lakeel wrote:

uhh...whats eta?
Ok.
Well.
Ive now gotten a reply from someone at mojang and I have just sent an email to "Notch." Or who they are telling me is Notch. So. We will see if Notch can help us out with our little server problem.
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gman Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:44 pm

OneHungryWater wrote:
lakeel wrote:

uhh...whats eta?
Ok.
Well.
Ive now gotten a reply from someone at mojang and I have just sent an email to "Notch." Or who they are telling me is Notch. So. We will see if Notch can help us out with our little server problem.

Sweet =D
gman
gman

Back to top Go down

Post  dudeman9199 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 pm

what exactly is "pinging" in this case? someone lagging the server with attempted entries? or is someone sending repeated packets in order to slow down the server?
dudeman9199
dudeman9199

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:06 pm

dudeman9199 wrote:what exactly is "pinging" in this case? someone lagging the server with attempted entries? or is someone sending repeated packets in order to slow down the server?
I think it was repeated packets. I think he may have tried to flood my IP. Which may be the reason my router will not allow access to my minecraft. I dont know. I hope this, "Notch" I am emailing will help
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wcw_revenge Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:32 pm

well that sounds half promising... or atleast better than it was Very Happy hopefully this will be resolved soon!

wcw_revenge

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:45 pm

wcw_revenge wrote:well that sounds half promising... or atleast better than it was Very Happy hopefully this will be resolved soon!
Hopefully!
Very Happy
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lakeel Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:27 pm

yay! all will soon be better Very Happy

lakeel

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:25 am

lakeel wrote:yay! all will soon be better Very Happy
I hope so!
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lakeel Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:32 pm

you get a responce yet?

lakeel

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:04 pm

lakeel wrote:you get a responce yet?
Im checking right now!
Nope i didnt Sad
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lakeel Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 am

is it up yet?

lakeel

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:27 pm

lakeel wrote:is it up yet?

Im trying my best
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hooperhp Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:51 am

I'm going to the snow for a week hopefully when I check this forum in a weeks time the server will be up

hooperhp

Back to top Go down

Post  killerlance Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:10 pm

I guess I decided to join this server at the wrong time. I haven't even seen how it is. Rolling Eyes

killerlance

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:28 pm

killerlance wrote:I guess I decided to join this server at the wrong time. I haven't even seen how it is. Rolling Eyes
Haha Im sorry
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KittyKarnage Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:24 pm

I miss Basscraft T.T

KittyKarnage

http://grellesutcliffe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:05 am

KittyKarnage wrote:
I miss Basscraft T.T
Im sorry Sad
I honestly work 3+ hours a day trying to fix the server. I have nothing left to try. At this point I am waiting for help.
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dudeman9199 Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:52 am

i've been doing a bit of research... and i have two ideas... first, just turn on your firewall for a couple days and if this really is and ip flood, than the perp, or more likely the program they set up to do this, would just move on. the other idea is to make sure that ALL your firewalls allow minecraft, because sometimes modems and routers have their own, windows has its own firewall for sure, and you might have antivirus software that has it's own firewall.
dudeman9199
dudeman9199

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:55 pm

dudeman9199 wrote:i've been doing a bit of research... and i have two ideas... first, just turn on your firewall for a couple days and if this really is and ip flood, than the perp, or more likely the program they set up to do this, would just move on. the other idea is to make sure that ALL your firewalls allow minecraft, because sometimes modems and routers have their own, windows has its own firewall for sure, and you might have antivirus software that has it's own firewall.
Ok. So. I am turning on my windows firewall. It was off. And my modems is off.
Starting my windows firewall now. Hope this helps

EDIT: That did nothing, or hasnt done anything yet. Ill leave the firewall on for a few days and see if I get any results
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum