BassCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greifing of meh Farm

2 posters

Go down

Greifing of meh Farm Empty Greifing of meh Farm

Post  Loserman778 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:51 am

Well as you (Hungry) know i have a farm in my basement. I went down there today and all my mushrooms were gone affraid , my sugar cane was gone and my wheat AND some dirt (who steals dirt o.0). I don't specifically know the name but maybe you could use that tool that checks which blocks have been modified. Thanks

-Mr. T

Loserman778

Back to top Go down

Greifing of meh Farm Empty Re: Greifing of meh Farm

Post  OneHungryWater Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Loserman778 wrote:Well as you (Hungry) know i have a farm in my basement. I went down there today and all my mushrooms were gone affraid , my sugar cane was gone and my wheat AND some dirt (who steals dirt o.0). I don't specifically know the name but maybe you could use that tool that checks which blocks have been modified. Thanks

-Mr. T

Hmm. Ok Im fairly certain I know what happened here. But one question. Were your doors locked?
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

https://basscraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Loserman778 Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:43 pm

yes they were i even put a second door leading into my farm. Someone tunneled in, i found the tunnel. It's not really a big deal but i just wanna make sure that the person that did it does get to get away with anything else o.0

Loserman778

Back to top Go down

Post  OneHungryWater Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Loserman778 wrote:yes they were i even put a second door leading into my farm. Someone tunneled in, i found the tunnel. It's not really a big deal but i just wanna make sure that the person that did it does get to get away with anything else o.0

He has been banned
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

https://basscraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Loserman778 Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:13 am

Oh, ok good, Thanks.

Loserman778

Back to top Go down