BassCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My White List Application-killerlance

2 posters

Go down

My White List Application-killerlance Empty My White List Application-killerlance

Post  killerlance Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 pm

In-Game Name (Case-sensitive) - killerlance

Experience - A year of Minecraft single player and a few months of Servers.

Reason For Joining - The problem that pops up all the time, the emptiness of single player. Building these cool structures and posting them online isn't enough. I longed for another player to be there to share my structures with me inside the game. It gives me satisfaction for building things when there's some one right there to experience it and talk with me about it even help edit it on a poor part on it. Now I've been to a lot of servers and experience that. Now I'm ready for some thing bigger...

Will You Keep It Fun? I can keep it fun and more! I'll help out people that have problems with building or plugins that I'm familiar with. I am a little weak on Redstone though. My structures I swear will not be eye sores for your server. Well that I think wraps it up! Oh you can contact me at dscmidt31@comcast.net

-killerlance

killerlance

Back to top Go down

My White List Application-killerlance Empty Re: My White List Application-killerlance

Post  OneHungryWater Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:31 am

killerlance wrote:In-Game Name (Case-sensitive) - killerlance

Experience - A year of Minecraft single player and a few months of Servers.

Reason For Joining - The problem that pops up all the time, the emptiness of single player. Building these cool structures and posting them online isn't enough. I longed for another player to be there to share my structures with me inside the game. It gives me satisfaction for building things when there's some one right there to experience it and talk with me about it even help edit it on a poor part on it. Now I've been to a lot of servers and experience that. Now I'm ready for some thing bigger...

Will You Keep It Fun? I can keep it fun and more! I'll help out people that have problems with building or plugins that I'm familiar with. I am a little weak on Redstone though. My structures I swear will not be eye sores for your server. Well that I think wraps it up! Oh you can contact me at dscmidt31@comcast.net

-killerlance

Accepted. Sorry it took so long we had no more room aha
OneHungryWater
OneHungryWater
Admin

https://basscraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

My White List Application-killerlance Empty Re: My White List Application-killerlance

Post  killerlance Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 am

Its alright with me.

killerlance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down